We are the flooring industry’s top specialist in moisture vapor mitigation for new concrete slab construction. Our MVRA 900 admixture is used by strategic partners Arcosa Aggregates to make Assurance LWC, and by Full Force by ABC Polymers to make DuraForce(v-). It has also earned an Environmental Product Declaration (EPD), as well as the trust and loyalty of many architects, specifiers, contractors, owners, and concrete professionals across the U.S. for its proven, 100% RH-warranted performance.
ISE Logik has experienced concrete and construction professionals to consult and guide you in the specification, application, and use of our Moisture Vapor Reduction Admixtures (MVRA). We also have Strategic Partnerships with some of the most respected concrete names in the business for additional capabilities and products.
What We Stand For
We Educate the Industry
We Belong to and Support the Best
We Are Here to Serve You
Our Leadership Makes the Difference
We are pleased to announce the completion of our Life Cycle Assessment study* for our MVRA 900 product and have earned the Environmental Product Declaration (EPD).This is the first, and only, concrete moisture vapor emission control product warranted to 100% RH to qualify for and receive an EPD. Learn more here.
Our products admixture are listed as Construction Products—Building Products Category in Division 3 (Concrete) and Division 9 (Finishes-Flooring).
ISE Logik Principals
DAVID P. SELAND
David is the Chairman and CEO of ISE Logik. Over the past 35 years, he has worked in a
wide range of positions in the building products industry, including:
- Flooring contractor understanding floorcoverings, coatings, and substrate
- Technical expert with Shaw Industries
- Top independent building products failure analyst
David has directed over 5,000 on site field inspections throughout the Americas
for product manufacturers, project owners, and construction managers.
He founded ISE Logik in 2014 and has spent countless hours serving the industry by writing
articles and teaching about the importance of being proactive in controlling moisture vapor
DEAN E. CRAFT
Dean is the president and COO of ISE Logik. Dean has presented more than 2000 times on how to proactively address concrete moisture in the design phase. He completed his doctoral work in 2017 with a dissertation entitled “Fallacy of Current Industry Approach to Assessing Concrete Moisture Before Flooring Installation.” Dean is also:
- Principal author and technical chair of ASTM F3191 – 16: “Standard Practice for Field Determination of Substrate Water Absorption (Porosity) for Substrates to Receive Resilient Flooring.”
- A voting or participating member of the ASTM Committee D08 on Roofing and Waterproofing, ASTM Committee F06 on Resilient Floor Coverings, American Concrete Institute, Single Ply Roofing Systems (SPRI), and National Ready-Mix Concrete Association Research, Engineering & Standards Committee.
- ASTM F6 principal author and technical chair for two ASTMs
Dean is a retired, U.S. Marine Corps Lieutenant Colonel with 23-years of total service;
and graduate of the United States Naval Academy (BS), the Naval Postgraduate School (MS),
and California Intercontinental University (DBA; Doctorate in Global Leadership).